House For Sale 35 Kathleen Crescent Wondunna this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 35 KATHLEEN CRESCENT WONDUNNA
35 Kathleen Crescent Wondunna, Qld
House Buy – $950,000
This inner-suburban oasis is enviably located on a large 4627m2 allotment in the popular suburb of Wondunna. This is where you will enjoy the lifestyle that is only found with acreage with the convenience that comes with being only a short drive to Hervey Bays’ essential amenities, including shopping centres, hospitals, schools, sporting grounds, and aquatic centre, golf course, the esplanade and the beach.
Generous yet classically refined, this home has been well maintained and tastefully refurbished over time since being built in 1991. From the very moment you walk in, you will be captivated by the space and striking details of this lovely home, which delivers a flawless blend of indoor and outdoor living.
This home offers great separation, with the main bedroom being positioned to one end of the home and the remaining three to the other. There is also a second bedroom with an ensuite which will be ideal for those with extended family and teenagers living with them – not to mention accommodating those unexpected friends who are sure to arrive once they know your living in beautiful Hervey Bay.
35 Kathleen Crescent Wondunna features: –
• Large 4627m2 lifestyle allotment only a short drive away from the Hervey Bay CBD
• Well maintained brick home built in 1991 and tastefully refurbished across most areas
• Four spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes both a walk-in and a modern built-in wardrobe plus ensuite and air conditioning and a private atrium
• The 2nd bedroom also includes an ensuite with a shower & vanity
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity, plus a separate toilet
• An open-plan dining room with reverse cycle air-conditioning
• A modern custom-built kitchen with ample bench and storage space plus a pantry
• Quality appliances include a five-burner gas cooktop, electric oven and a dishwasher
• Open lounge/living room with wood fireplace
• The laundry includes built-in storage and benches and offers direct access outside
• Modern security screens on doors and windows
• Large front verandah offers covered access into the home
• Huge covered outdoor entertaining area
• Sparkling in-ground pool with large shade sail surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens
• Private pergola with power connected and fire pit
• Large covered green house
• Clear side access with ample space for large RV’s, caravans and boats
• 10 x 4.5 metre drive-thru caravan/boat port with high 3.5 metre entry plus water and power
• 10 x 6 shed with power
• 14 x 7.5 with a 2.5 entry plus power also a lean too at the rear
• 2x 10,000. Rainwater tanks
• Beautiful tropical gardens and established fruit trees with irrigation
Homes in this location are a rare commodity and are always in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
The owner is not testing the market and is calling for all genuine offers to be presented!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell