House For Sale 34 Stormy Rise River Heads
HOUSE FOR SALE 34 STORMY RISE RIVER HEADS
34 Stormy Rise River Heads, Qld
House Buy – $600,000-
Enviably positioned in the highly sought-after location of Turtle Cove is one of Hervey Bays fastest growing suburbs of River Heads, your only minutes away from the gateway to world Heritage-listed K’gari – Fraser Island.
You will enjoy the lifestyle and privacy that comes with living on an elevated 5686m2 allotment – that’s nearly one and a half acres with the convenience that comes with having Hervey Bays key amenities all only a short drive away, including the Hervey Bay airport, shopping Centre’s, schools, Tafe, university, sporting precinct, hospitals, golf courses, cafes, restaurants, esplanade and beach.
This sound brick home has been designed to allow for seamless space transitions with expansive open plan living areas which include the kitchen, dining and lounge, all cleverly positioned to look out to the alfresco outdoor entertaining areas where you will enjoy Hervey Bay’s year-round sub-tropical temperate climate.
34 Stormy Rise River Heads features: –
• Elevated 5,686 m2 allotment offering views towards Fraser Island
• Sound brick home built with a cypress pine frame
• 4 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
• The master bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite and offers direct access outside
• The main bathroom includes both a bath and shower plus a separate toilet
• Separate study or home office
• Vast open plan dining and living area with a media nook
• Separate lounge or media room
• The kitchen includes a pantry, wall oven, electric hot plate with rangehood
• Outdoor entertaining area under the main roof offering views towards Fraser Island
• 2nd covered outdoor area ideal for a BBQ
• Spacious double garage with internal access and a remote roller door
• Clear side access to 8m x 6m shed with power connected
• 5000 gallon ( 23,000-litre ) rainwater tank
• Solar hot water system (approx. 12 months old)
• Fabulous selection of established fruit trees and many dragon fruits vines of different varieties
The owners are not testing teh market and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
* NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home not to touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.