House For Sale 33 Curlew Terrace River Heads this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 33 CURLEW TERRACE RIVER HEADS
33 Curlew Terrace River Heads, Qld
House Buy – $340,000
This lovely home is enviably set on an elevated 700m2 allotment offering panoramic views to the East across the Great Sandy Straits towards World heritage listed Fraser Island, and you can watch the sunset over the Mary & Susan Rivers to the West in the afternoon!
You will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with being only minutes away from the River Heads boat ramp where you can go fishing, prawning and crabbing. The thriving heart of the Hervey Bay shopping centre precinct, hospitals, Golf course, esplanade, beach & Marina is also only a short 10 to 15-minute drive away as well.
33 Curlew Terrace River Heads Features: –
• Elevated 700m2 allotment offering panoramic views
• Craftsman built home – completed in 2007
• Floating timber floors in the main living area
• Stylish kitchen with gas cooktop and rangehood, oven and dish draws
• Open plan dining and living area with direct access to the deck
• Covered outdoor entertaining decks at front and rear offering views
• 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and access to the front deck with views
• Main bathroom with shower over the bath and toilet
• Walk-in laundry with linen storage
• 9 x 6 metre 3 bay shed with power & workshop space
• Clear side access and space for caravans and boats
• Potential to build -in underneath the home
• 5000 rainwater tank & gas hot water
* Rental Appraisal $380.00 – $400.00 per week
• Take a 3D Virtual Tour of this lovely home via the link now
The sellers have already committed to another property and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection Or a FaceTime walkthrough – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one ….
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.