House For Sale 32 Magellan Cct Urraween
HOUSE FOR SALE 32 MAGELLAN CCT URRAWEEN
32 Magellan Cct Urraween, Qld
House Buy – under offer
This inner suburban oasis was completed in 2008 by Rivergum homes and is positioned on a spacious 615m2 allotment in the highly sought-after master-planned community of Augustus in the popular suburb of Urraween. You will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with being located close to essential amenities including, Shopping centres, hospitals, medical centres, golf course and everything else that makes Hervey Bay great.
Enter and be welcomed by the high ceilings and an array of quality appointments and sleek aesthetics, including plantation shutters across this intuitive open and light-filled designer floor plan.
This stunning home utilises its space perfectly, with the vast open plan dining and living areas seamlessly opening out to the expansive alfresco outdoor entertaining area with clear weather blinds so you can entertain no matter what the weather and enjoy Hervey Bays year-round sub-tropical, temperate climate while relaxing at the end of each day.
32 Magellan Cct Urraween features: –
• 615m2 allotment with ex-display home built in 2008
• Three spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a walk-thru wardrobe into the ensuite
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity, plus there is a separate powder room with a toilet
• The kitchen includes an island bench and large pantry
• Quality appliances including a 4-burner gas cooktop and range hood, dishwasher and a plumbed refrigerator
• Vast open plan dining and living area with high void ceiling
• There is a separate lounge or media room
• The expansive alfresco outdoor entertaining area features clear weather blinds
• This home includes ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Double garage with remote doors and drive through access at the rear
• Clear side access with a high entry shade sail caravan or boat port
• 2.6kw solar power system, solar hot water service and 5000-litre rainwater tank
• Beautiful established tropical gardens plus a large garden shed
• Rental Appraisal – $490 — $520 per week
The owners have committed to selling and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
* Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned and to meet with the Australian Government Health guidelines – and offer our community, clients and buyer, as much protection as possible, we ask you not to book any viewings if you are feeling unwell.
We will ask for anyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available and have disposable gloves for those who may wish to use them. We will open all entry and exit points at each home where possible and ask anyone attending an inspection not to touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.