House For Sale 31 Turrum Street Scarness
HOUSE FOR SALE 31 TURRUM STREET SCARNESS
31 Turrum Street Scarness, Qld
House Buy – under offer
The quality and scale of the GJ Gardener home completed in 2016 is immediately apparent as you enter this contemporary haven complete with high ceilings and a flowing indoor/outdoor floor plan – crafted for year-round entertaining.
31 Turrum Street Scarness features: –
• Elevated 699m2 corner allotment with modern home completed in 2016
• Three spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a lavish ensuite, a walk-in wardrobe and air conditioning
• The bathroom features floor to ceiling tiles a bath and shower, and there is a separate toilet
• The vast open plan living, kitchen and dining area really does form the heart of this home
• The kitchen includes a large island bench and loads of storage plus a walk-in pantry
• Quality appliances include an electric hot plate with range hood, wall oven and a dishwasher
• There is also plumbing for refrigerators that include water filters and ice makers
• The fabulous alfresco outdoor entertaining area overlooks a parkland reserve
• The large laundry includes linen storage and offers direct access s outside to the clothesline
• The oversized double garage has a remote panel lift door and offers direct internal access into the home
• There is also ample space to add a pool or shed to accommodate large caravans or boats
• Current rental appraisal $460 – $480 per week
Opportunities to secure a home in this location rarely present themselves – so don’t miss this one!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection or a Facetime walk-through – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.