House For Sale 31 Royal Drive Kawungan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 31 ROYAL DRIVE KAWUNGAN
31 Royal Drive Kawungan, Qld
House Buy – $620,000
There is certainly more than meets the eye with this lovely home. You will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with living only minutes away from Hervey Bay’s essential amenities, including shopping centres, schools, TAFE, university, hospitals, golf courses, cafes, restaurants, Esplanade and the beach.
This sound brick and tile home was built in 1990 and has been refurbished over time. Showcasing a light and a spacious split level floor plan designed to create an exceptional living retreat with the potential for dual living, making it ideal for those with teenagers or extended family living with them. Not to mention to those unexpected friends who are sure to arrive once they know you are living in beautiful Hervey Bay.
31 Royal Drive Kawungan features: –
• Elevated 1239m2 allotment with brick and tile home built 1990 – refurbished over time
• Beautiful polished hardwood floors feature across the top level
• Four spacious bedrooms all with ceiling fans, three include built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes a walk-through wardrobe into the ensuite, split system air-conditioning and direct access to the alfresco entertaining deck
• The bathroom includes a shower, bath and vanity plus there is a separate powder room with toilet
• The kitchen has been refurbished and features plenty of bench and storage space
• Quality appliances include a five-burner gas hot plate with rangehood, electric wall oven and a dishwasher
• Vast open-plan main living and dining area with reverse cycle air-conditioning
• There is a large room on the lower level that includes a shower, vanity and toilet which would be ideal for those with teenagers or extended family living with them
• Laundry includes plenty of linen storage and bench space
• Fantastic North facing outdoor entertaining deck with a covered fly over
• Double garage with high entry drive-through access to the rear of the property
• Plenty of space to add a pool or large shed
• Rental Appraisal $520 – $560 per week
Homes in this location are in high demand and in short supply – so here is your opportunity!
The owners are calling for an immediate sale – contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided.
Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell