House For Sale 31 Honiton Street Torquay this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 31 HONITON STREET TORQUAY
31 Honiton Street Torquay, Qld
House Buy – $370,000
This lovely home is enviably located in the popular bayside suburb of Torquay where you will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with being only minutes away from Hervey Bays key amenities including shopping centres, hospitals, golf courses, cafes, restaurants, esplanade and the beach.
This sound brick home was built in 1987 and is positioned on a low maintenance 600m2 allotment in a quiet street. You will immediately notice this charming home has been tastefully refurbished and features an intuitive and creative floor plan perfectly suited to those looking to downsize with space to accommodate a large RV, caravan and boat.
31 Honiton St Torquay features
• Low maintenance 600m2 allotment with sound brick home built in 1987
• Two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Refurbished two-way bathroom with shower and vanity + separate toilet
• Open plan dining and living area with reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• Stylish kitchen with electric hot plate, wall oven and dishwasher
• Laundry includes storage for linen & offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• North facing verandah plus large covered alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• Private back yard with lovely established gardens
• Oversized and fully lined double garage with remote door
Homes in this location and price range are quickly becoming slim pickings – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team NOW on 0428 484 499 to arrange your private inspection – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one…
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.