House For Sale 31 Cassandra Crescent Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 31 CASSANDRA CRESCENT URANGAN
31 Cassandra Crescent Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $663,000
This well-maintained brick home has been tastefully refurbished and repainted throughout and is thoughtfully positioned on a large 910m2 allotment in one of Hervey Bay’s most sought-after suburbs of Urangan. There is nothing left to do except enjoy the lifestyle of living in this idyllic location.
This is where you will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience of having essential amenities all within minutes of this home, including the Urangan marina & boat ramps, Hervey Bay Boat Club, Urangan Central shopping centre, Botanic gardens, esplanade, beach, cafes, restaurants and the iconic Urangan Pier.
31 Cassandra Cres Urangan features: –
• A large 910m2 allotment only minutes from the Boat Club and Marina
• Beautifully renovated brick home ( built in 1992) with nothing left to do except move in
• Three spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes a large built-in wardrobe and a beautifully refurbished ensuite
• The bathroom has again been tastefully refurbished and features a bath, shower and vanity
• A separate powder room with double basins and a toilet
• A vast open-plan lounge and dining area with new laminated flooring, a new ceiling fan, and air conditioning
• The kitchen has again been beautifully refurbished and includes a pantry
• Appliances include a new DE’LONGHI electric hot plate with a rangehood, oven and a dishwasher
• An expansive North facing covered entertaining outdoor area
• The laundry has again been tastefully refurbished and includes ample linen storage
• Vehicle accommodation includes a single garage with a remote door
• Clear side access through to the 9 x 6 -metre double bay shed with power and workbench
• 3.78 Kw solar power system and large rainwater tank
• Established raised vegetable garden beds
Opportunities to secure homes offering these features in this location are rare and always in high demand!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection or a video call walk-through – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for complete details.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.