House For Sale 30 Long Street Point Vernon
HOUSE FOR SALE 30 LONG STREET POINT VERNON
30 Long Street Point Vernon, Qld
House Buy – Price $575,000-
This craftsman built two-story brick home was clearly a high-quality build when completed in 1988. Ideally positioned on a large 850m2 allotment, you will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with being able to take a leisurely stroll along the beautiful esplanade and the convenience that comes with being only a short drive to the thriving heart of the Hervey Bay CBD and key amenities including, shopping centres, Hospitals, medical centres, child care, a selection of schools, University of Sunshine Coast, TAFE, golf course and beachfront cafes’ and restaurants.
30 Long Street Point Vernon features: –
• Large elevated 850m2 allotment
• Craftsman built two-story brick home completed in 1988
• 4 large bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• 2 bedrooms also include built-in study nooks
• The main bedroom includes a parent retreat, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite and has a private verandah
• Palatial style bathroom with bath, shower and vanity with double basins + separate toilet
• Separate lounge and formal dining rooms
• Open plan dining area off the kitchen
• Separate living room with high vaulted ceiling and air conditioning
• Kitchen includes a pantry, wall oven, electric hot plate with range hood and dishwasher
• Large laundry room with separate shower and toilet
• Covered outdoor entertaining area with built-in brick BBQ
• Sparkling in-ground pool with shade umbrella
• Large garden shed + rainwater tank for the watering the garden
• Double garage with remote doors, built-in storage and direct access into the home
• Established low maintenance gardens
The sellers have committed to another property and are calling for an immediate sale – so here’s your opportunity!
Contact our team NOW as homes like this just don’t come up very often – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one ….
* Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned and to meet with the Australian
Government Health guidelines – and offer our community, clients and buyer, as much protection as possible we ask you not to book any viewings if you are feeling unwell.
We will be asking for anyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available and will also have disposable gloves for those who may wish to use them. We will open all entry and exit points at each home where possible and ask anyone attending an inspection to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.