House For Sale 3 Trill Court Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 3 TRILL COURT URANGAN
3 Trill Court Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $550,000
This sound brick and tile home was completed in 2011 and has been well maintained. It will be ideal for those looking to take the first steps onto the property ladder as either an investor or 1st home buyer and would also make an ideal base for those looking to retire and use Hervey Bay as a “home base’ between nomadic travels.
You will enjoy the convenience of having key amenities all nearby, including schools, sporting grounds, aquatic centre, hospitals, medical centres, shopping centres, marina, esplanade, cafes, restaurants and the beach!
3 Trill court Urangan features: –
• Spacious 660m2 allotment with sound brick and tile home (built 2011)
• Four spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
• The kitchen includes an electric hotplate with range hood, oven and pantry
• Open plan dining and living area
• Separate lounge/media room with split system air conditioning
• Large covered alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• Double garage with remoter doors and internal access into the home
• 5000-litre rainwater tank and garden shed
With interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market.
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one…
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes. NOTE images are prior to the current tenancy.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.