House For Sale 3 Teresa Street Nikenbah
HOUSE FOR SALE 3 TERESA STREET NIKENBAH
3 Teresa Street Nikenbah, Qld
House Buy – under offer
This stunning inner suburban oasis was completed in 2008 and has been tastefully refurbished throughout. Positioned on a large elevated 733m2 allotment in the centrally located suburb of Nikenbah you will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with being located close to essential amenities including, Shopping centres, hospitals, medical centres, golf course and everything else that makes Hervey Bay great.
Enter and be welcomed by an array of quality appointments, sleek aesthetics and an open, light-filled design. Enjoy the fusion of classic lines with modern finishes that create something special with an intuitive and creative floor plan. There is more than meets the eye with this home offering an abundance of space to entertain with family and friends all year round.
3 Teresa St Nikenbah features: –
• Elevated 733m2 allotment with modern refurbished home (completed in 2008)
• Four spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe and lavish ensuite plus reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity, plus a toilet
• The vast indoor living and dining area also includes reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• The stylish kitchen features a load of bench and storage space, plus a pantry
• Quality appliances include an electric hot plate with a range hood, oven and a dishwasher
• Fabulous North facing alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• Double garage with remote panel lift door and direct internal access into the home
• Clear side access and ample space to accommodate large RV’s, caravans and boats
• Ample space to add a pool and shed if desired
Homes in this price range offering these features are in high demand and low supply – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.