House For Sale 3 Paradise Street Point Vernon
HOUSE FOR SALE 3 PARADISE STREET POINT VERNON
3 Paradise Street Point Vernon, Qld
House Buy – Price $398,000-
Homes within this location and with these features are in high demand – so we suggest you call now!
This great home is enviably located in one of Hervey Bays most popular suburbs of Point Vernon and will be ideal for those looking for a property that they can personalise and add value to.
You will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with being only a short drive away from beautiful Gatakers Bay, two boat ramp ramps, gold course, esplanade, beach and the thriving heart of the Hervey Bay CBD and shopping precinct.
3 paradise St Point Vernon Features: –
• 600m2 allotment in a great location
• Sound streel frame/brick home built in 1982
• 3 spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a built-in wardrobe and ensuite
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity plus a separate toilet
• Vast open plan lounge and dining area with air conditioning
• The kitchen includes a pantry and electric hot plate with range hood and oven
• Large enclosed outdoor entertaining area
• Secure gated verandah to the front of the home
• Laundry with direct access to the outside clothesline
• Carport with drive through access to the double bay shed
• Double bay shed with power and separate utility shed to the side
• Solar power system
• Rental appraisal – $380 – $390 per week
Make no mistake – the owners are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes. These images contain the prior owner’s furniture and belonging.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell