House For Sale 3 Maxwell Street Point Vernon this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 3 MAXWELL STREET POINT VERNON
3 Maxwell Street Point Vernon, Qld
House Buy – $670,000
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your own piece of paradise in one of Hervey Bay’s most exclusive locations in the popular bayside suburb of Point Vernon. This charming home is positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac on a spacious 607m2 allotment offering the lifestyle that comes with being able to stroll to beautiful Gatakers Bay or launch your boat & go fishing within minutes!
You also have the convenience of being only a short drive away from Hervey Bays key amenities including, Shopping centres, hospitals, medical centres, golf courses and everything else that makes Hervey Bay great.
This home offers the option for dual living, making it ideal for those with teenagers or extended family living with them – not to mention those unexpected friends who are sure to arrive once they work out; you’re living in beautiful Hervey Bay!
3 Maxwell St Point Vernon features: –
• Elevated 607m2 allotment within sight of Gatakers Bay and Esplanade
• Sound two-story brick home offering the option for dual living
• Three spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes a large built-in wardrobe and air conditioning
• The main bathroom has been completely refurbished with floor to ceiling tiles and consists of a lavish bath, shower, double vanities, and there is a separate toilet
• There is also a separate shower and toilet on the ground floor as well
• The kitchen and dining area really does form the heart of this home, with loads of bench and storage space plus a large pantry
• Appliances include an electric hot plate, wall oven and a dishwasher
• A separate lounge and living area with reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• The fantastic alfresco outdoor entertaining deck also includes a built-in bar
• A vast multi-purpose room on the ground floor that could be reconfigured to suit a range of uses, including bedrooms, games, office etc.
• The laundry is also located on the ground floor and offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• A new pergola positioned amongst the tropical established gardens in the backyard
• A double garage with ample storage space and direct internal access into the home
• You could reconfigured the front fence and gardens to obtain side access and space for an RV, caravan or boat to the side of this home
• Current rental appraisal $440 – $470 per week
Homes in this location are a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell