House For Sale 3 Jasmine Court Dundowran Beach
HOUSE FOR SALE 3 JASMINE COURT DUNDOWRAN BEACH
3 Jasmine Court Dundowran Beach, Qld
House Buy – under offer
Enviably set in the highly sought-after Northern Beaches location of Dundowran Beach this architecturally designed home sits high on the ridge to capture the prevailing sea breezes and offers views across Dundowran Beaches picturesque “Champagne Ponds.”
Showcasing a light and spacious single level design, this family inspired home exudes modern sophistication to create an exceptional living retreat. Offering separate living areas this home is ideal for families with teenagers or family living with them. Not to mention those long-forgotten guest and friends that seem to appear as soon as they know you’re living in Hervey Bay.
3 Jasmine Court Dundowran Beach features: –
• Elevated 2097m2 block adjoining the lovely “Champagne Ponds”
• Modern contemporary and energy-efficient home built in 2007
• High ceilings throughout with void over the main living area
• 3 spacious bedrooms all with high ceilings and air conditioning
• The main bedroom with walk-through wardrobe, ensuite & parents retreat
• 4th bedroom/office with built-in study nook
• The main bathroom includes a bath & shower + separate toilet and powder room
• Stylish modern kitchen with high-quality finishes and appliances
• Vast open plan dining and main living area + sunroom
• Split system air conditioning in the main living and dining room
• The huge enclosed outdoor alfresco entertaining area
• Private Gazebo overlooking the picturesque “Champagne Ponds”
• Oversized double garage with electric door
• 6.6 x 4 metre shed with mezzanine storage and power
• 2 x 5000-litre rainwater tanks
• 3 kW Solar Power system
• The gas hot water system
• Only minutes away from secluded Dundowran Beach
• Approx. 10 minutes to the thriving Hervey Bay CBD
* Rental Appraisal $500 to $530 per week
• Take a 3D Virtual Tour of this lovely home via the link now
The owners have reduced the price for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one ….
* Due to the currently unfolding COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, our team has moved to inspections by appointment only until further notice. This is to meet with the Australian Government Health guidelines and offer our community, clients and buyers added protection given the current Covid-19 virus conditions.
If you are feeling unwell please do not book inspections in the interest of others.
We will be asking for anyone attending inspections to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available and will also have disposable gloves for those who may wish to use them. We will open all entry and exit points at each home where possible and ask anyone attending an inspection to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.