House For Sale 3 Inverness Court Wondunna
HOUSE FOR SALE 3 INVERNESS COURT WONDUNNA
3 Inverness Court Wondunna, Qld
House Buy – Reduced $600,000-
This lovely home is enviably set in the popular suburb of Wondunna surrounded by other quality properties. You will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with being located only a short drive away from Hervey Bays key amenities, including shopping centres, hospitals, schools the esplanade and beach.
Generous, yet classically refined, this home was completed in 2010 and has been tastefully refurbished throughout and positioned on the generous 2108 m2 allotment with natural bushland nature strip at the rear.
From the moment you walk in, you will be captivated by striking details of this beautiful home, which flaunts a creative floor plan with classic design and style.
3 Inverness Ct Wondunna features: –
• Large 2108m2 allotment in a popular location
• Stylish home built in 2010 and refurbished throughout
• 5 bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans – 2 include air conditioning
• The main bedroom includes reverse cycle split system air conditioning, a large walk-in wardrobe and lavish ensuite
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity plus separate toilet
• Vast open plan dining and living area with split system air conditioning
• The stylish kitchen features 2-pac finishes and oversized benchtops with loads of storage, plus a large pantry and quality appliances
• 5-burner gas cooktop with rangehood, oven, dishwasher and there is plumbing for refrigerators with water filters and ice makers
• Fantastic covered alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• Double garage with seamless 2-pac flooring and remote panel lift door
• Clear side access and space to accommodate large caravans and boats
• 9 x 7 double bay shed with workbenches and power connected
• Loads of space to accommodate large caravans and boats or even add a pool
• 2 x 5000-litre rainwater tanks and established low maintenance gardens
* Rental Appraisal $550. to $580. per week
The sellers have committed to selling and have reduced the price for an immediate sale – so here’s your opportunity!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home not to touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation.
Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell