House For Sale 3 Cameron Court Point Vernon this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 3 CAMERON COURT POINT VERNON
3 Cameron Court Point Vernon, Qld
House Buy – $901,000
Immaculate and beautifully presented in the highly sought-after bayside suburb of Point Vernon, you will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with being easy strolling distance to the Esplanade and foreshore of Hervey Bay.
This home does offer the option for dual living making it ideal for those with teenagers or extended family living with them – not to mention those unexpected friends who are sure to arrive once they work out you’re living in beautiful Hervey Bay!
3 Cameron Court Point Vernon features: –
• 675m2 allotment in a quiet cul-de-sac backing onto parkland reserve
• Quality built two-story home tastefully refurbished throughout
• Four spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and air-conditioners
• 5th bedroom or study with built-in desk and wardrobe and air-conditioning
• The main bedroom includes an ensuite with a spa bath, shower, double vanities and a toilet
• The main bathroom upstairs includes a bath, shower and vanity, plus a separate toilet
• There is a second bathroom downstairs with a shower, vanity and toilet
• The Stylish kitchen features a large island bench with stone benchtops and a pantry
• Quality appliances include an electric hot plate, SMEG double wall ovens and a dishwasher
• A formal dining room and separate open plan living area with built-in wall cabinetry
• A classic wood fireplace and split system air-conditioning across the living and dining area
• A separate living room to the front of the home with high vaulted ceilings
• A versatile game or rumpus room with reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• A sparkling saltwater chlorinated in-ground pool surrounded by tropical gardens
• The laundry includes ample storage space and features a laundry chute from upstairs
• A spacious single garage with a remote door and direct covered access into the home
• A carport that can accommodate camper trailers and boats
• large shade sails to the front of the home that also acts as a carport
• This home is also highly energy efficient with a large 5 kW solar power system
• Current rental appraisal $680 – $720 per week
Homes in this location are a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell