House For Sale 29 Rohan Way Kawungan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 29 ROHAN WAY KAWUNGAN
29 Rohan Way Kawungan, Qld
House Buy – $635,270
This home really will become your own private lifestyle retreat, perched high on the ridge on a large 900m2 allotment to capture the prevailing sea breezes while offering panoramic sea views across Hervey Bay to K’gari – Fraser Island.
You will also enjoy the convenience of being only minutes away from the thriving heart of the Hervey Bay CBD and essential amenities, including – Stockland shopping centre, Bunnings, hospitals, schools, TAFE, university, golf course, esplanade and the beach.
This home has been designed and built around taking advantage of Hervey Bays’ year-round sub-tropical temperate climate and capturing views that are only found from a limited number of homes in the area.
29 Rohan Way Kawungan features: –
• Elevated 900m2 allotment offering panoramic views across Hervey Bay
• Quality brick home built in 1991 and well maintained over time
• Three spacious bedrooms – all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom features high vaulted ceilings, both a built-in and a large walk-in wardrobe and direct access through to the two-way bathroom, which includes a spa bath, shower and vanity, and there is a separate toilet
• There is also a home office and sunroom that captures the views
• High vaulted ceilings span across the open plan living and dining area
• The kitchen has been designed for those who enjoy cooking and entertaining with loads of bench and storage space plus a pantry
• Appliances include a four-burner gas cooktop with rangehood, double wall oven and grill
• A separate lounge or media room with reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• A fully enclosed outdoor entertaining room with a built-in kitchen and air conditioning
• The floor in this outdoor room has been laser levelled so you can use an indoor lawn bowling mat
• A detached studio with power connected – ideal as a crafts area or workshop
• The laundry offers direct access out to the clothesline via the outdoor entertaining room
• Vehicle accommodation includes a double carport with covered entry into the home
• You could terrace the front of this property to create space for a caravan or boat if needed
• This home also offers wheelchair and mobility access via the side of the property through the access area
• Current rental appraisal $480 – $500 per week
Opportunities to secure homes offering sea views in this location are rare, and are always in high demand, and the sellers are calling for an immediate sale!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection or a video walk-through – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.