House For Sale 29 Rohan Way Kawungan
HOUSE FOR SALE 29 ROHAN WAY KAWUNGAN
29 Rohan Way Kawungan, Qld
House Buy – Offers from $700,000-
This character-filled home will become your own private lifestyle retreat, perched high on the ridge on a large 900m2 allotment to capture the prevailing sea breezes while offering panoramic views across Hervey Bay to K’gari – Fraser Island.
You will also enjoy the convenience of being only minutes away from the thriving heart of the Hervey Bay CBD and essential amenities, including – Stockland shopping centre, Bunnings, hospitals, schools, TAFE, university, golf course, esplanade and the beach.
This home has been designed and built around taking advantage of Hervey Bays’ year-round sub-tropical temperate climate and capturing views that are only found from a limited number of homes in the area.
29 Rohan Way Kawungan features: –
• Elevated 900m2 allotment offering panoramic views across Hervey Bay
• Quality brick home built in 1991 and well maintained over time
• Three spacious bedrooms – all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom features high vaulted ceilings, both a built-in and a large walk-in wardrobe and direct access through to the two-way bathroom, which includes a spa bath, shower and vanity, and there is a separate toilet
• There is also a home office and sunroom that captures the views
• High vaulted ceilings span across the open plan living and dining area
• The kitchen has been designed for those who enjoy cooking and entertaining with loads of bench and storage space plus a pantry
• Appliances include a four-burner gas cooktop with range hood, double wall oven and grill
• A separate lounge or media room with reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• A fully enclosed outdoor entertaining room with a built-in kitchen and air conditioning
• The floor in this outdoor room has been laser levelled so you can use an indoor bowling matt
• A detached studio with power connected – ideal as a crafts area or workshop
• The laundry offers direct access out to the clothesline via the outdoor entertaining room
• Vehicle accommodation includes a double carport with covered entry into the home
• You could terrace the front of this property to create space for a caravan or boat if needed
• This home also offers wheelchair and mobility access via the side of the property through the access area
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate what is on offer – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one…
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.