House For Sale 28 Park Street Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 28 PARK STREET URANGAN
28 Park Street Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $885,000
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your piece of paradise in one of Hervey Bays’ most exclusive locations in the popular seaside suburb of Urangan. Perfectly positioned on a large 805m2 allotment, this beautiful custom-built home was completed in 2007 and has been well maintained and refurbished over time. This is where you will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with being only minutes away from the Hervey Bay Boat club, Marina, Urangan central shopping centre, Aldi’s, Esplanade, beach and iconic Urangan pier.
The scale of the quality of this home is immediately apparent upon entering, and you will immediately notice the high ceilings which flow throughout. It truly is a statement of style, flaunting an enviable, innovative design that delivers a flawless blend of indoor and outdoor living.
28 Park St Urangan features: –
• Large elevated 805m2 allotment in the popular bayside suburb of Urangan
• Quality Steve Bagnall home with high ceilings throughout completed in 2007
• Ducted and zoned air conditioning throughout for year-round comfort
• Four spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
• The front bedroom features a tiled floor and is currently being used as an office
• The main bedroom is large enough to become its own private retreat and includes both a walk-in and built-in wardrobe plus a lavish ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles, shower, vanity and a separate toilet
• The bathroom again features floor-to-ceiling tiles and consists of a luxurious bath, shower, and vanity, and there is a separate powder room with a toilet
• A vast open-plan indoor dining and living area off the kitchen
• A wonderfully appointed kitchen, complete with beautiful stone bench tops, ample storage space and a thoughtfully designed pantry
• Quality appliances include a large freestanding electric oven with five burner gas cooktop and rangehood, plus a dishwasher
• An amazing alfresco outdoor entertaining area under the main roof with shade blinds
• A formal dining room that opens out to a second separate North facing outdoor area
• A separate media room
• A sparkling in-ground pool
• The laundry includes ample bench and storage space
• A spacious double garage with high entry and a remote panel lift door
• A 6 x 4-metre shed with power connected
• Clear side access and space for RVs, caravans and boats
Homes of this calibre with these features in this location are a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
The sellers have also reduced the price for an immediate sale – Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for complete details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home not to touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards, Scott & Katrina Mitchell.