House For Sale 28 Jensen Drive Urraween this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 28 JENSEN DRIVE URRAWEEN
28 Jensen Drive Urraween, Qld
House Buy – $380,000
This unique character-filled Pole Home ( built-in 1980 ) is enviably perched on a large elevated 1175m2 allotment in the highly sought-after location of Urraween where you will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with having Hervey Bays essential amenities all only a short drive away including, the main retail strip and Stockland shopping centre, schools, TAFE, university, hospitals, golf courses, cafes, restaurants, esplanade and beach.
28 Jensen Dr Urraween features: –
• Large North facing front deck offering a leafy backdrop
• Vast open plan main living and dining area
• Kitchen features a gas cooktop with range hood, oven and dishwasher
• Separate study or office leading off the main living area
• All three bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity, plus a separate toilet
• Large rumpus or games room with built-in bar and separate toilet.
• Oversize double garage with power and lighting
• A fantastic alfresco outdoor entertaining area overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool
• Clear side access through to the 6 x 6-metre double bay shed with power
• Ample space to accommodate large RV’s, caravans and boats
The owners have committed to purchasing another property and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection as properties like this really become available – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
* NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home not to touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell