House For Sale 27 Snapper Street Kawungan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 27 SNAPPER STREET KAWUNGAN
27 Snapper Street Kawungan, Qld
House Buy – $600,000
You will enjoy the lifestyle and privacy that comes with living on over an acre with the convenience of having Hervey Bays key amenities all nearby, including shopping Centre’s, schools, Tafe, university, hospitals, golf courses, cafes, restaurants, esplanade and beach.
This home showcases a spacious single level design, that has been tastefully refurbished over time to create an exceptional living retreat with neutral colour tones, this home offers open and connected spaces, allowing light and air to fill this home naturally.
27 Snapper St Kawungan Features: –
• Large 4319m2 (Over an acre) level allotment
• Sound brick home (built approx. 1990)
• Freshly painted + new carpet
• Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & new ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a walk-thru robe to refurbished ensuite
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity + separate toilet
• Separate study / craft room / guests’ room
• Kitchen includes an electric hot plate, rangehood, oven and dishwasher
• Separate dining and living areas
• Separate lounge/media room
• Fantastic large games room with bar
• Large laundry with direct access outside
• North facing verandah / outdoor area
• Two separate covered outdoor entertaining areas
• Sparkling In-ground pool
• Oversized double garage with remote doors and internal access to the home
• Clear side access and ample space to accommodate large caravans and boats
• 7.5 x 6-metre double bay shed with an awning to the side
• A large rainwater tank on the shed
• 3 x 3 garden shed
• Security screens and security system
• 4.2kw solar power system
• The roof is fully insulated
* Rental Appraisal $490. to $520. per week
You will need to act quickly to “snap” this one up as opportunities to secure an acreage property in this location just do not come up very often – so here’s your chance!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.