House For Sale 27 Blue Lagoon Way Dundowran Beach
HOUSE FOR SALE 27 BLUE LAGOON WAY DUNDOWRAN BEACH
27 Blue Lagoon Way Dundowran Beach, Qld
House Buy – under offer
This captivating residence was completed in 2011 on a spacious 2000 m2 lakefront allotment and delivers a flawless blend of indoor and outdoor living in Hervey Bays prestigious Northern Beaches suburb of Dundowran Beach.
The scale and quality is immediately apparent upon entering this home; it truly is a statement of style, flaunting an enviable, innovative design with a tranquil lake as a backdrop to the rear.
The coveted North / South aspect of this contemporary haven has been planned to allow for seamless space transitions, coupled with high ceilings, large windows, and neutral colour tones. These are open and connected spaces, allowing light and air to naturally fill this home with a flowing indoor/outdoor floor plan crafted for year-round entertaining.
27 Blue Lagoon Way Dundowran Beach features: –
• 2000m2 lakefront allotment with custom built home complete in 2011
• High ceilings and quality appointments throughout
• Reverse cycle split system air conditioning flows across the vast open plan living and dining area and the main bedroom
• Fours spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes air conditioning, a walk-in wardrobe and a lavish ensuite
• The bathroom features a large deep bath, shower, vanity and toilet
• A separate retreat and living area with study space and external access door
• A wonderfully appointed kitchen complete with a large island bench and loads of storage, plus a walk-in pantry and breakfast bar
• Quality appliances including a large freestanding electric oven with a five-burner gas cooktop and rangehood, plus a dishwasher
• A vast open-plan indoor living and dining area with reverse cycle air conditioning
• A separate media or lounge room
• A fabulous North facing alfresco outdoor entertaining area with shade blinds
• A resort-inspired solar heated in-ground pool with shade umbrella and Bali hut
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• A double garage with remote panel lift door and direct internal access
• A remote gate with clear side access and ample space for large RV’s, caravans and boats
• A large 10 x 9 metre shed with a high 3.1-metre entry, side access door and workshop space
• 4kw solar power system and the two large rainwater tanks
• Beautiful established low maintenance tropical gardens
Homes of this calibre with these features in this location are a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell