House For Sale 26 Tristania Crescent Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 26 TRISTANIA CRESCENT URANGAN
26 Tristania Crescent Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $550,000
This well-maintained brick and tile home was built around 1993 and has been thoughtfully positioned on a spacious 800m2 allotment offering clear side access and space to accommodate large RVs, caravans, and boats in one of Hervey Bay’s most sought-after suburbs of Urangan.
This is where you will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience of having key amenities all within minutes of this home, including the Urangan marina & boat ramps, Hervey Bay Boat Club, Urangan Central shopping centre, Botanic gardens, esplanade, beach, cafes, restaurants and the iconic Urangan Pier.
This great home will be ideal for those looking for a low-maintenance home base to return to between your nomadic travels, Or the 1st home buyers looking to purchase in an established area with solid growth potential and room to add further value. Astute investors should also note rental vacancy rates are as tight as we have ever seen them across Hervey Bay and this home would also be ideal for holiday letting and Airbnb.
26 Tristania Cres Urangan: –
• Large 800m2 allotment with brick & tile home built approx. 1993
• This home includes three spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
• The bathroom features a bath, shower and vanity, plus there is a separate toilet
• An open-plan lounge and dining area with a ceiling fan and air conditioning
• The kitchen includes ample storage and a pantry plus an electric stove
• An expansive covered outdoor entertaining area
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• A single garage with a remote door and direct internal access into the home
• You also have clear side access and ample space for large RVs, Caravans and boats
• A large approx. 9 x 7-metre three-bay shed with power connected
• A solar power system and a 5000-litre rainwater tank
The sellers are not testing the market and are calling for ALL offers to be presented – so don’t miss this opportunity !
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection or a video call walk-through – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one…
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.