House For Sale 26 Johnston Boulevard Urraween
HOUSE FOR SALE 26 JOHNSTON BOULEVARD URRAWEEN
26 Johnston Boulevard Urraween, Qld
House Buy – Offers from $675,000-
This quality custom-built two-story home was completed around 1988 and is perfectly positioned with a Northerly aspect on a large elevated 1000 m2 allotment to capture the prevailing sea breezes while offering a panoramic outlook towards Hervey Bay.
You will also enjoy the convenience of being only minutes away from the thriving heart of the Hervey Bay CBD and essential amenities, including – Stockland shopping centre, Bunnings, hospitals, schools, TAFE, university, golf course, esplanade and the beach.
This home has been thoughtfully designed and offers excellent separation and living spaces over both levels. This will be ideal for those with extended family or teenagers living with them – not to mention those long-forgotten friends who are sure to arrive once they know you are living in beautiful Hervey Bay.
26 Johnston Blvd Urraween features: –
• Large elevated 1000m2 allotment with quality brick two-story home (built 1988)
• Four spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans – three include A/C
• The spacious main bedroom is located on the ground floor and includes a large walk-in wardrobe plus reverse cycle air conditioning and a lavish ensuite
• The bathroom includes a luxurious bath, shower and vanity
• A home office with a built-in desk, cabinetry and air conditioning
• A multi-purpose room that could even make up a fifth bedroom when required
• A vast open plan living and dining area with reverse cycle air conditioning
• A stylish kitchen featuring quality finishes and loads of storage plus pantry
• Quality appliances include an electric hot plate with rang hood, a wall oven and a dishwasher
• An expansive front deck wraps around the front of the home and offers a wonderful outlook
• A second outdoor entertaining deck off the dining room
• A sparkling in-ground saltwater / chlorinated pool
• A 6 x 6 double bay shed to the rear with a single carport to the front
• The large laundry room includes loads of storage and bench space
• Approx. 3Kw solar power system
• Low maintenance established gardens throughout
Homes offering these features in this location are in short supply and always in high demand – so don’t miss this opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate what is on offer – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one…
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home not to touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards, Scott & Katrina Mitchell.