House For Sale 25 Joselyn Drive Point Vernon this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 25 JOSELYN DRIVE POINT VERNON
25 Joselyn Drive Point Vernon, Qld
House Buy – $523,000
This sound brick and tile home was initially built in 2007 and is positioned on a spacious 680 m2 allotment offering clear side access and a high entry carport ideal for large RV’s caravans and boats. There is also a 6 x 6 metres shed to the rear with mezzanine storage and power connected.
You will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with being only a short drive away from beautiful Gatakers Bay, two boat ramp ramps, gold course, esplanade, beach and the thriving heart of the Hervey Bay CBD and shopping precinct.
25 Joselyn Dr Point Vernon features: –
• Large 6802 allotment with brick and tile home built in 2007
• Three spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes an ensuite and air conditioning
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity, and there is a separate toilet
• The kitchen includes ample bench and storage space as well as a pantry
• Appliances include a 5-burner gas cooktop with range hood and a wall oven
• There is an open plan dining and living area with a ceiling fan and air conditioning
• A large outdoor entertaining area which has been partly enclosed and includes shade blinds for year-round entertaining no matter what the weather
• The laundry is located in the area of the double garage with direct access outside
• Ample space to accommodate large RV’s caravans and boats
• Solar power system and 5000-litre rainwater tanks
• NOTE – Photos are from the previous marketing campaign but are still an accurate representation of the home today
• Current rental appraisal $460 – $490 per week
With interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market!
There is really nothing left to do except enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living in such an idyllic location, and home in this price range and location are becoming a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Photos are from the previous marketing campaign – but are still an accurate representation of the home today. Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell