House For Sale 25 Christine Avenue Torquay this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 25 CHRISTINE AVENUE TORQUAY
25 Christine Avenue Torquay, Qld
House Buy – $450,000
This lovely home is enviably located in the popular beachside suburb of Torquay where you will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with being able to easily walk to the esplanade and beach with a selection of café’s & restaurants.
You will also enjoy the convenience that comes with having Hervey Bays key amenities all with-in a sort 10-15 drive away, including shopping centres, hospitals, medical centres, schools, university, golf course, boat club, marina and everything else that makes Hervey Bay great!
25 Christine Ave Torquay features:-
• Sound brick and tile home on an 841m2 beach-side allotment
• 4 spacious bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
• 3 of the bedrooms also include built-in study nooks
• The main bedroom includes an ensuite & built-in wardrobe
• The main bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity plus a separate toilet
• The spacious kitchen includes an electric cooktop with range hood, oven and pantry
• Vast open plan dining and living area
• Ducted and zones reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• The large covered alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• The laundry includes loads of storage & direct access outside to the clothesline
• Double garage with remote doors and internal access into the home
• 6 x 4.5-metre single bay shed with power
• Clear side access and space to accommodate large caravan and boats
• Rental appraisal $380 – $400 Per Week
• Take a 3D Virtual Tour of this lovely home via the link now
The owners are calling for an immediate sale and need this lovely home sold urgently – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection Or a FaceTime walkthrough as homes in this location rarely become available – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
* Due to the currently unfolding COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, our team has moved to inspections by appointment only until further notice. This is to meet with the Australian Government Health guidelines and offer our community, clients and buyers added protection given the current Covid-19 virus conditions.
If you are feeling unwell please do not book inspections in the interest of others.
We will be asking for anyone attending inspections to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available and will also have disposable gloves for those who may wish to use them. We will open all entry and exit points at each home where possible and ask anyone attending an inspection to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.