House For Sale 24 Warrego Drive Point Vernon this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 24 WARREGO DRIVE POINT VERNON
24 Warrego Drive Point Vernon, Qld
House Buy – $380,000
This home is located on a large corner allotment Court of Hervey Bays most popular suburbs of Point Vernon and will be ideal for those looking for a property that they can personalise and add value to.
Investing in property is always about location, and this home is conveniently positioned within easy walking distance to the Esplanade and only a short drive away from beautiful Gatakers Bays boat ramp, golf course, beach and the thriving heart of the Hervey Bay CBD and shopping precinct.
24 Warrego Drive, Point Vernon Features: –
• 859m² allotment in a great location, walking distance to the Esplanade
• Sound brick home built in 1993
• The kitchen includes an electric oven and hot plate with a range hood.
• Open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning plus ceiling fan
• 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The bathroom includes a shower over the bath, and vanity plus a separate toilet
• Laundry with direct access to the outside clothesline
• There are large veranda’s that run the length of the home at the front and rear
• Single garage with remote door
• Fully fenced yard with a 3 x 3 garden shed
• Ample space to accommodate large caravans, boats or add a shed and pool
• Currently rented at $360. p/week
* Current rental appraisal $380. to $400. p/week
Make no mistake – the owners are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime/Video walk-through – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes. These images contain the prior owner’s furniture and belonging due to the current tenancy.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell