House For Sale 24 Bay Breeze Close Wondunna
HOUSE FOR SALE 24 BAY BREEZE CLOSE WONDUNNA
24 Bay Breeze Close Wondunna, Qld
House Buy – $375,000-
This lovely home is located in the popular master-planned community of “Parklands at Bayridge” where a 3.5-hectare park forms a spectacular centrepiece of lush vegetated green space, mixed with separate areas for relaxation, leisure and sports-related activities.
Featuring open grassed playing fields, shaded children’s playground, walking tracks, BBQ gazebos, natural spring, the landscaped park is a welcome breath of fresh air for the local residents and their visitors alike.
You will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with this peaceful and private location as well as the convenience of having key amenities all nearby including, The Fraser Coast Anglican College, sporting grounds, aquatic centre, shopping centres, Tafe, University, hospitals, medical centres, esplanade and beach all only a short drive away.
24 Bay Breeze Close Wondunna features: –
• Spacious 719m2 allotment in a quiet cul-de-sac
• Brick and tile Coral Homes completed in 2015
• Four spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes air conditioning, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity + separate toilet
• Vast open plan dining and living area with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Kitchen includes a large island bench with stone benchtops & pantry
• Appliances include an electric hot plate with range hood, oven and dishwasher
• Alfresco outdoor entertaining area under the main roof
• Laundry converted to a small hairdresser’s studio with potential for a home business
• Laundry tub and plumbing now moved into the garage
• Double garage with remote panel-lift door
• Height restricted side access to the backyard with garden shed
• Plenty of space to add a shed and a pool if desired
* 6 Kw solar power system
The owners have committed to purchasing another property and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.