House For Sale 231 Cypress Street Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 231 CYPRESS STREET URANGAN
231 Cypress Street Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $740,000
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your own piece of paradise in one of Hervey Bay’s most exclusive locations in the popular bayside suburb of Urangan. This charming home is positioned on a large 1,128m2 allotment, easy walking distance to the Esplanade, beach and iconic Urangan pier, along with a selection of cafés and restaurants.
Zones medium density, this property also offers development opportunities like dual dwellings subject to council and local authority approvals.
Charming in its design, this tastefully renovated and well-maintained home features beautiful polished timber floors, authentic VJ walls and high ceilings combined with an array of quality appointments throughout its light-filled design. Enjoy the fusion of classic lines with modern finishes that create something unique with an intuitive and creative floorplan.
231 Cypress St Urangan features: –
• Large 1,128m2 allotment one street back for the beautiful esplanade and beach
• Tastefully renovated charming highest Queenslander
• Two large bedrooms, both with walk-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and air conditioning
• The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe, parents retreat and ensuite
• The bathroom includes a shower recess and vanity plus a separate toilet
• A large sunroom which again can be used as a study or sleepout when needed
• A study off the kitchen which leads through to the second bedroom and bathroom
• The kitchen includes beautiful stone benchtops, loads of storage and a large walk-in pantry as well as a servery out to the entertaining outdoor deck
• Appliances include a large freestanding electric oven with a 5-burner gas cooktop and rangehood and a dishwasher
• A fantastic alfresco outdoor entertaining deck
• laundry is located underneath this home, along with loads of storage space
• A high entry carport to the side of the home, ideal for large RV’s, caravans and boats
• A large 17 x 9 metre shed with two roller doors bays and ample workshop space and power connected
• Solar power system and solar hot water
* Current Rental Appraisal $470.00 – $500.00 per week
Homes in this location are a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell