House For Sale 23 Rosewood Ave Wondunna this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 23 ROSEWOOD AVE WONDUNNA
23 Rosewood Ave Wondunna, Qld
House Buy – $665,000
This home suits the Australian lifestyle like no other, privacy and entertaining have all been carefully considered in the clever design sprawling over 448 square metres set in a private yet central location, close to schools and shops.
All the creature comforts you come to expect from a home of this calibre have been included and the “Granny Flat” is sure to impress! There’s clearly an impressive facade from the street and as you head inside, you’ll be greeted with an overwhelming feeling of space with great separation for the larger families. The spacious open plan casual meals and living area complimented by the family friendly kitchen boasting enough space to whip up a feast for everyone, friends and relatives. The glass sliders open the home up to provide a seamless connection to the vast rear outdoor area all under the main roof, encouraging alfresco entertaining all throughout the year – a perfect point of relaxation to watch the children enjoy the boundless private grounds. The stylish master bedroom, with walk in robe has a tastefully appointed ensuite and also parent’s retreat/media room. The remaining bedrooms are all serviced by the 2nd bathroom which includes a spa and are allocated towards the other end of the home. There is also a separate office or study which opens on to the outdoor area and would be ideal for a home business. The 6th bedroom forms part of a self-contained unit or “Granny Flat” which is accessed from the outdoor entertaining area and will be ideal for those with extended families living with them or those looking for the possibility of supplementing their income through the various holiday letting options like Stayz and Airbnb.
• Large fully serviced 2014m2 level allotment
• 448m2 Custom built GJ Gardner home (built 2006)
• 6 spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
• Main bathroom with spa & separate toilet
• Main bedroom with parents retreat/media room
• Fully self-contained unit/Granny Flat under main roof
• Separate study/home office
• Open plan living & dining area
• Modern kitchen with quality appliances & pantry
• Split system – reverse cycle air conditioning
• Enormous outdoor entertaining area under main roof • Double garage with internal access
• large 15 x 9 metre 5 bay shed with high entry, power & water tank
• Clear side access and space for large caravans and boats
• Plenty of space to add a large pool
You really need to view this home to appreciate everything that is on offer – Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection as homes like this just do not become available all that often!