House For Sale 22 Winchelsea Street Pialba this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 22 WINCHELSEA STREET PIALBA
22 Winchelsea Street Pialba, Qld
House Buy – $525,000
This inner suburban oasis is beautifully presented in the highly sought-after beachside suburb of Pialba, easy walking distance to the beach and esplanade and only a short drive away from everything that makes Hervey Bay great.
Tastefully refurbished over time with an array of quality appointments, sleek aesthetics and an open, light-filled design. Enjoy the fusion of classic lines with modern finishes that really create something special with an intuitive and creative floor plan – there is definitely more than meets the eye with this home there is an abundance of space to entertain with family and friends all year round.
22 Winchelsea Street Pialba features:-
• Large 1012m2 allotment strolling distance to beach and esplanade
• Sound brick home (built 1989)
• 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Main bedroom includes a lavish ensuite and sunroom
• Split system – reverse cycle air condition in 2 bedrooms and main living area
• Vast open plan dining and lounge rooms soak up the natural light
• Stylish kitchen includes an induction cooktop, rangehood & integrated dishwasher
• Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and separate toilet
• Lovely sunroom overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool
• Large covered outdoor alfresco entertaining area
• Tandem carport offering covered access into the home
• Side access via carport to triple bay shed at the rear
• 6.5kw Solar Power system with a new inverter
The owners have committed to telling and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one!
NOTE: The associated images are from the previous marketing campaign with the current owner’s furniture being different – however, property feature are the same. Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open house to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.