House For Sale 22 Stormy Rise River Heads this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 22 STORMY RISE RIVER HEADS
22 Stormy Rise River Heads, Qld
House Buy – $565,000
This lovely home is enviably set on an elevated 3656m2 allotment in the highly sought-after location of Turtle Cove only minutes away from the gateway to World Heritage-listed Fraser Island and 15 minutes away from the thriving heart of the Hervey Bay CBD, esplanade beach & Marina!
Generous, yet classically refined, this craftsman built home truly is a statement of style. From the very moment you walk in, you will be captivated by the grand spaces and striking details of this beautiful home, which flaunts enviable, innovative and classic design and style.
22 Stormy Rise River Heads features: –
• Elevated 3656m2 allotment offering sea views towards Fraser Island
• Quality custom designed home built in 2001
• 4 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• 3 bedrooms are positioned at the opposite end of the home to the main bedroom, making it ideal for guests or teenagers
• The main bedroom has a walk-through wardrobe into a large ensuite
• The main bathroom plus separate toilet and powered room
• Large kitchen with quality appliances and huge walk-in pantry
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Sparkling 9 metre In-ground saltwater/chlorinated pool
• The fantastic outdoor entertaining area overlooking the pool with views towards Fraser Island
• Front veranda offers a second outdoor space to entertain or watch the sunset
• Oversized double garage with built-in storage and workspace
• 12 x 7 metre 3 bay shed with carport and workbench + power
• Clear side access and loads of space to accommodate large caravans and boats
• Established low maintenance tropical gardens and fruit trees
• 20,000- litre rainwater tank
• 5.4kw Three Phase Solar power system + gas hot water
• Boat ramp & barge transfers to Fraser Island only minutes away
• Approx. 15 minutes’ drive away from the thriving heart of the Hervey Bay CBD
• Take a full 3D Virtual Tour of this lovely home via the link NOW
The seller has committed to selling this lovely home and is calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection Or a FaceTime walkthrough – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one ….
* Due to the currently unfolding COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, our team has moved to inspections by appointment only until further notice. This is to meet with the Australian Government Health guidelines and offer our community, clients and buyers added protection given the current Covid-19 virus conditions.
If you are feeling unwell please do not book inspections in the interest of others.
We will be asking for anyone attending inspections to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available and will also have disposable gloves for those who may wish to use them. We will open all entry and exit points at each home where possible and ask anyone attending an inspection to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.