House For Sale 22 Newhaven Street Pialba this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 22 NEWHAVEN STREET PIALBA
22 Newhaven Street Pialba, Qld
House Buy – $380,000
This great home is positioned on a spacious 1012m2 allotment in the popular beachside suburb of Pialba where you will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with being able to easily walk to the beach and emerald waters of Hervey Bay along with the convenience of living only minutes away from key amenities including the Stockland and Pialba place shopping centres, schools, Tafe, University, hospitals, Medical centres and golf course.
22 Newhaven St Pialba features:-
• Large 1012m2 allotment with two-story home walking distance to the beach
• 4 spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans and LED lighting
• Bathroom includes both a bath & shower plus vanity and built-in storage
• Kitchen includes plenty of bench space, pantry, dishwasher and electric stove
• Open plan dining area plus separate lounge or living area
• Large covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking the private backyard
• Ducted air conditioning system and ceiling fans throughout
• Laundry and separate toilet
• Downstairs features a workshop, games/rumpus area + shower and toilet
• Double garage with direct internal access into the home
• Clear side access to the 6 x 6 Double bay shed with double carport
• Plenty of space to accommodate large caravans and boats
* Rental Appraisal $370.00 – $390.00 per week
• Take a 3D Virtual Tour of this lovely home via the link now
The owners are not testing the market and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your inspection – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
* Due to the currently unfolding COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, our team has moved to inspections by appointment only until further notice. This is to meet with the Australian Government Health guidelines and offer our community, clients and buyers added protection given the current Covid-19 virus conditions.
If you are feeling unwell please do not book inspections in the interest of others.
We will be asking for anyone attending inspections to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available and will also have disposable gloves for those who may wish to use them. We will open all entry and exit points at each home where possible and ask anyone attending an inspection to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.