House For Sale 22 Emerald Park Way Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 22 EMERALD PARK WAY URANGAN
22 Emerald Park Way Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $600,000
This well-maintained brick and tile home was completed in 2007 and is positioned on a spacious 734m2 corner allotment offering two street access in the highly sought-after bay-side location of Urangan.
You will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with having Hervey Bay key amenities all nearby, including Urangan Central Shopping centre, Airport precinct shopping centre, schools, sporting grounds, aquatic centre, medical centres, Marina, Hervey Bay Boat club, beach and iconic Urangan pier all only a short drive away.
22 Emerald Park Way Features: –
• 734m2 Corner allotment offering two street access opposite parkland
• Well maintained brick and tile home built in 2007
• Three spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a ceiling fan, a large built-in wardrobe and ensuite
• The bathroom includes a bath and shower plus vanity, and there is a separate toilet
• An open plan living and dining area with reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• The kitchen features ample bench and storage space, plus a pantry
• Quality appliances include a gas hot plate with range hood, oven and a dishwasher
• A large alfresco outdoor entertaining area with shade blinds
• The laundry is located at the rear of the garage and offers direct access outside
• A double garage with one remote door and direct internal access into the home
• Ample space to accommodate large RVs, caravans and boats
• Room to add a shed or a pool if desired
This home would also make a solid investment property in a popular location as they are becoming a rare commodity in this price range and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home not to touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell