House For Sale 21 McKean Road Scarness this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 21 MCKEAN ROAD SCARNESS
21 McKean Road Scarness, Qld
House Buy – $510,000
Positioned on a spacious 875m2 beachside allotment directly behind the Beach House Hotel, esplanade and beautiful Scarness beach, this property offers so many opportunities.
This character–filled–high-set “Queenslander” has maintained its original charm with plenty of scopes to personalise given the idyllic location.
Positioned easy strolling distance to the Beach House Hotel, Enzo’s on the Beach and the developing Scarness Beach shopping precinct, where you have a selection of cafés and restaurants to choose from, not to mention the beautiful Esplanade and Scarness Beach. This home would make an ideal holiday let or Air BnB investment.
21 McKean Rd Scarness features: –
• 875m2 block zoned “high density” one street back from the esplanade and beach
• A character-filled – High set “Queenslander” with plenty of scopes to add value
• Two bedrooms, with one of these including a built-in wardrobe
• The bathroom features a shower, vanity and toilet
• The open plan kitchen, dining and living area features original hardwood flooring – most likely from K’Gari – Fraser Island
• There is a large verandah to the side of the home
• The laundry is located underneath the home, and there is a separate toilet as well
• There is space for vehicle accommodation underneath the home along with ample storage
• There is also space to accommodate large RVs, caravans and boats, and add a shed if desired
Homes in this location and price point are becoming a rare commodity and are always in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for complete details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home not to touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards, Scott & Katrina Mitchell.