House For Sale 21 Maike Drive Urraween
HOUSE FOR SALE 21 MAIKE DRIVE URRAWEEN
21 Maike Drive Urraween, Qld
House Buy – under offer
Showcasing a light and spacious single level design, this home has been meticulously maintained and features an array of quality appointments, sleek aesthetics and an open, light-filled design. Enjoy the fusion of classic lines with modern finishes that create something special with an intuitive and creative floor plan. There is more than meets the eye with this home offering an abundance of space to entertain with family and friends all year round.
21 Maike Dr Urraween features: –
• Elevated 4813m2 allotment high on the hill offering sea views
• Quality brick home built in 1998 and meticulously maintained
• Four spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Guest bedroom includes a powder room with toilet
• The main bedroom includes air conditioning, a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• The bathroom offers two-way access and includes a bath, shower and vanity, and there is a separate toilet
• High vaulted ceilings across the main living and dining areas
• Separate open plan lounge and living areas
• Timeless timber kitchen with loads of storage and walk-in pantry
• Appliances including an electric hot plate with range hood, oven, microwave and a dishwasher
• The laundry includes plenty of storage and includes a clothes drier
• The large North facing front veranda offers a lovely outlook across Hervey Bay
• Huge covered outdoor entertaining area runs the full length of the rear of the home
• Staying cool over the warmer months is as simple as turning on the re-cycle split system air conditioning, which flows across the main living & dining areas and the main bedroom
• This home also offers a ducted vacuum system and provision to add gas heating
• The double garage has a tiled floor and one remote door
• Two large rainwater tanks holding a total of 40,000- litres combined
• There is also a powered bore site plus irrigation and various tap points
• There are two large 9 x 6-metre sheds, with one offering a 3-metre-high clearance and the second one having a 3.150-metre opening, making them ideal for large caravans and boats
• Lovely established gardens throughout plus a selection of fruit trees
• Those with dogs will also note the off-lease park nearby
Homes rarely become available in this location and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.