House For Sale 21 Joselyn Drive Point Vernon this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 21 JOSELYN DRIVE POINT VERNON
21 Joselyn Drive Point Vernon, Qld
House Buy – $475,000
This sound brick and tile home was originally built in 2007 and is positioned on a spacious 783m2 allotment offering clear side access to the large 10 x 8 metre shed with power connected and a high 3.2-metre entry. There is also ample space to accommodate large RV’s, caravans and boats.
You will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with being only a short drive away from beautiful Gatakers Bay, two boat ramp ramps, gold course, esplanade, beach and the thriving heart of the Hervey Bay CBD and shopping precinct.
21 Joselyn Dr Point Vernon features: –
• Large 783m2 allotment with brick and tile home built in 2007
• Four spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and air conditioning
• The main bedroom includes an ensuite
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity, and there is a separate toilet
• The kitchen includes a pantry plus an electric hot plate with rangehood and a wall oven
• There is an open plan dining and living area with a ceiling fan and air conditioning
• There is a separate lounge or media room with a ceiling fan and air conditioning
• Alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• The laundry is located at the area of the double garage with direct access outside
• Double garage with remote door
• 10 x 8 metre shed with power connected and high 3.2-metre entry
• Ample space to accommodate large RV’s caravans and boats
• 6 KW solar power system
• Rental Appraisal – $470 – $490 per week
With interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market!
There is really nothing left to do except enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living in such an idyllic location, and home in this price range and location are becoming a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell