House For Sale 21 Gumtree Drive Urraween this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 21 GUMTREE DRIVE URRAWEEN
21 Gumtree Drive Urraween, Qld
House Buy – $560,000
This quality Tapscott home was completed in 2007 and features high ceilings throughout. Immaculate and beautifully presented in the popular suburb of Urraween, you will enjoy the convenience that comes with being located close to essential amenities including, Shopping centres, hospitals, medical centres, golf course and everything else that makes Hervey Bay great.
21 Gumtree Dr Urraween features: –
• Elevated 788m2 allotment with Quality Tapscott home completed in 2007
• Four spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a lavish ensuite and a walk-in wardrobe
• The bathroom includes both a bath and shower, plus there is a separate toilet
• The stylish kitchen features ample bench and storage space plus a pantry
• Quality appliances, including an electric hot plate with range hood, wall oven and a dishwasher
• Open plan dining area and living area
• Separate lounge or media room
• Fantastic alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• The large laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• Double garage with remote panel lift door and direct internal access into the home
• Side access, room for a shed or pool
• 2 x 12,500L water tanks, sprinkler system
With interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market.
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes. NOTE: Some images are from the previous marketing campaign as this home was SOLD prior to new marketing material being prepared.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.