House For Sale 204 Pulgul Street Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 204 PULGUL STREET URANGAN
204 Pulgul Street Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $580,000
Astute investors will know it is always about – location, location, location – and this sound brick home is positioned on a spacious 642m2 allotment in the highly sought-after bay-side location of Urangan, surrounded by key amenities including the Urangan marina & boat ramps, Hervey Bay Boat Club, Urangan Central shopping centre, Aldi’s, Botanic gardens, esplanade, beach, cafes, restaurants and the iconic Urangan Pier.
204 Pulgul Street Urangan features: –
• 642m2 allotment in a popular bayside location walking distance to the beach
• Sound brick and tile home built in 2001 and refurbished over time
• Four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans in three
• The main bedroom includes a walk-through wardrobe into the ensuite
• The bathroom includes a shower, bath and vanity plus there is a separate toilet
• The kitchen includes plenty of bench and storage space plus a pantry
• Appliances include a 4-burner gas cooktop with range hood and an oven
• A vast open plan lounge and dining area
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• Single garage with remote door and direct internal access into the home
• Side access and space to accommodate caravans, boats
• 3.2 kW solar power system
• Currently tenanted until 04/03/2022 at $430 per week
* Rental Appraisal – $470.00 to $490.00 per week
Properties in this location are in high demand and low supply – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes. NOTE: Images are prior to the current tenancy.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.