House For Sale 20 Satinwood Avenue Urraween
HOUSE FOR SALE 20 SATINWOOD AVENUE URRAWEEN
20 Satinwood Avenue Urraween, Qld
House Buy – Offers from $700,000-
This captivating residence delivers a flawless blend of indoor and outdoor living in the tightly held master-planned community of “Kingfisher Lakes” in Urraween, strolling distance to the Eli Waters Shopping Centre.
This stunning contemporary haven offers a flowing indoor/outdoor floorplan with high ceilings throughout crafted for year-round entertaining.
The quality and scale of this architecturally design and custom-built home is immediately apparent as you enter and you are naturally drawn towards the vast open plan living, kitchen and dining area with high raked ceilings which forms the heart of this home.
20 Satinwood Ct Urraween features: –
• 659m2 allotment located in “Kingfisher Lakes” at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
• Architecturally designed and custom-built home built in 2019
• Vast open plan living and dining area with high raked ceiling and plantation shutters
• Separate media room also with plantation shutters which could make up a 3rd bedroom when required
• Study or home office alcove
• Kitchen complete with stone benchtops and large island preparation bench with sink includes soft close cabinetry plus a butler’s pantry with a second sink
• Quality appliances include a large freestanding electric oven with 5 burner gas cooktop and rangehood plus a dishwasher. Plumbing installed for a plumbed refrigerator
• There is also a coffee station and media nook
• Both bedrooms include built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a walk-around wardrobe and a lavish ensuite with two vanities a shower and a toilet
• The bathroom includes a large shower recess, plus clever storage solutions and there is a separate powder room with a toilet
• The large laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• Relax or retreat to any one of the outdoor living spaces:- either the expansive alfresco outdoor entertaining area or the pergola with built-in bar space overlooking the beautiful gardens
• Oversized double garage with remote panel lift door and direct internal access into the home
• Clear side access and ample space to accommodate large RV’s caravans and boats
• Beautiful landscaped established gardens
Opportunities to secure a home in this location rarely present themselves and the owners are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.