House For Sale 20 Kuruman Street Scarness this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 20 KURUMAN STREET SCARNESS
20 Kuruman Street Scarness, Qld
House Buy – $400,000
This neat and tidy home will be ideal for the astute investor or those looking to take their first steps onto the property ladder. located in the popular and suburb of Scarness – you will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with being only minutes away from Hervey Bays key amenities including shopping centres, schools, TAFE, university, hospitals, golf courses, cafes, restaurants, esplanade and beach.
20 Kuruman St Scarness features: –
• Sound brick home built in 1981 positioned on an elevated 704m2 allotment
• Three spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans – two of these include built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom also includes reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• The bathroom includes a shower plus vanity and you have a separate toilet as well
• Central open plan lounge and living area with air conditioning
• The kitchen includes a pantry, an electric stove with oven and rangehood
• Open plan dining area off the kitchen
• Full-length verandah to the front of the home
• North facing covered outdoor entertaining area to the rear
• Pergola with brick BBQ provision
• The laundry offers direct covered access outside to the clothes line
• The single garage includes a remote door and offers direct internal access into the home
• Clear side access and ample space to accommodate large, RV’s, Caravan and boats
• Solar power system and there is also a 3 x 3 garden shed
* Rental Appraisal $390.00 – $420.00 per week
With interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market.
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.