House For Sale 20 Cromdale Circuit Kawungan
HOUSE FOR SALE 20 CROMDALE CIRCUIT KAWUNGAN
20 Cromdale Circuit Kawungan, Qld
House Buy – Offers from $425,000
You will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with owning this lovely home and having Hervey Bays essential amenities including shopping Centre’s, schools, Tafe, university, hospitals, golf course, cafes, restaurants, esplanade and beach only minutes away.
This sound brick and tile home was completed in 2004 and is positioned on a spacious 707m2 allotment in a quiet court. The creative floor plan showcases a light and spacious single level design to create an exceptional living retreat.
20 Cromdale Cct Urraween features: –
• Sound brick and tile home completed in 2004
• Four bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a large walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity – and there is a separate toilet
• The kitchen featuring loads of bench space, storage and walk-in pantry
• Appliances include an induction hot plate with range and wall oven and dishwasher
• Open plan dining and living area
• Separate lounge or media room
• Ducted and zoned air conditioning throughout
• Coveted North facing alfresco outdoor entertaining area with water feature
• Laundry with direct access outside to the clothesline
• Established gardens plus a selection of fruit trees
• Raised vegetable beds plus a garden shed
• 3.5Kw solar power system
The owner has committed to selling this lovely home and is calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or a facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home not to touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.