House For Sale 20 Cooloola Crescent Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 20 COOLOOLA CRESCENT URANGAN
20 Cooloola Crescent Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $560,000
This lovely home is positioned on an elevated and spacious 659m2 allotment in the highly sought-after bay-side location of Urangan. This is where you will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience of having key amenities all within walking distance, including the Urangan marina & boat ramps, Hervey Bay Boat Club, Urangan Central shopping centre, Botanic gardens, esplanade, beach, cafes, restaurants and the iconic Urangan Pier.
With interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market!
This great home will be ideal for those looking for a low maintenance home base to return to between your nomadic travels, Or the 1st home buyers looking to purchase into an established area with solid growth potential and room to add additional value.
20 Cooloola Cres Urangan features: –
• Spacious and elevated 659m2 allotment in a popular location
• Sound brick and tile home (built-in 2003) tastefully refurbished over time
• Three spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes an ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and air conditioning
• The second/guests’ bedroom also includes air conditioning
• The bathroom features a shower and vanity, plus there is a separate toilet
• There is also a separate large study that could make up the fourth bedroom
• The kitchen offers plenty of bench and storage space plus a large pantry
• Appliances include an electric cooktop with range hood, wall oven and a dishwasher
• The open plan dining and lounge room includes reverse cycle air conditioning
• The large alfresco outdoor entertaining area includes shade blinds
• The laundry is located to the rear of the garage
• The single garage offers direct internal access into the home
• There is a single bay carport to the side of the home
• There is also a single bay shed with power to the rear
• There is also ample space to accommodate RV’s, caravans and boats
• You also have raised vegetable beds and beautiful established gardens throughout
There is really nothing left to do except enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living in such an idyllic location, and home in this price range and location are becoming a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell