House For Sale 2 Wallace Court Urangan
HOUSE FOR SALE 2 WALLACE COURT URANGAN
2 Wallace Court Urangan, Qld
House Buy – Price $469,500
This brand-new home is positioned on spacious 830m2 corner allotment in the popular seaside suburb of Urangan only minutes away from the boat ramp, marina, boat club, shopping centre and iconic Urangan pier!
The home has been positioned to allow clear side access to accommodate caravans and boats with consideration to add a large shed and or a pool if desired. You will also note the orientation to capitalise on the prevailing sea breezes with the outdoor area located on the North East side so you will enjoy the morning sun with your cuppa and afternoon shade with your favourite beverage.
2 Wallace Court Urangan Features: –
• Large fully serviced and fenced 830m2 corner allotment with two street access
• Clear side access and space to add a large shed and pool
• Modern home approx. 228.490 m2 with 2550 high ceilings
• 4 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes – 3 of which are walk-in and ceiling fans
• Main bedroom includes a lavish ensuite and large walk-in robe
• Bathroom includes a freestanding bath, shower and vanity
• Separate toilet + vanity / powder room
• The stylish kitchen includes stone benchtops, stainless steel 900mm freestanding oven with 5 burner gas cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher and a walk-in Pantry
• Split system air conditioning – 7.1 Kw in Living and 2.5Kw in the main bedroom
• North – East facing alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• Vast open plan dining and living area with study nook
• Separate lounge/media room
• Double garage with remote panel lift door and internal access
• Note 3D Virtual tour is missing the rear bedroom due to a technical issue
* Rental Appraisal – $430. to $450. per week
All the hard work has been done with nothing left to do except move in and enjoy your new lifestyle that only Hervey Bay offers.
Contact our team now to arrange your private viewing – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.