House For Sale 2 Seahorse Circuit Dundowran Beach this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 2 SEAHORSE CIRCUIT DUNDOWRAN BEACH
2 Seahorse Circuit Dundowran Beach, Qld
House Buy – $695,000
This lovely home is enviably located in the highly sought-after Hervey Bay, Northern Beaches suburb of Dundowran Beach. You will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with being able to stroll to the beach for a fish or walk your dog along with the convenience of being only a short drive away from the thriving heart of the Hervey Bay CBD!
Generous, yet classically refined, this sound brick and tile home was completed in 2011 and features a fusion of classic lines with modern finishes that creates something special with an intuitive and creative floor plan. There is more than meets the eye with this home offering an abundance of space to entertain with family and friends all year round.
2 Seahorse Cct Dundowran Beach features: –
• 2152m2 corner allotment with sound brick and tile home built in 2011
• Three spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and lavish ensuite
• The bathroom includes both a large bath and shower plus vanity
• There is a separate powder room and toilet
• Study or home office could also make up the 4th bedroom when required
• Expansive open plan living and dining area
• kitchen features soft-close cabinetry and a pantry plus ample storage and bench space with quality appliances including a wall oven, electric cooktop, rangehood and dishwasher
• Fantastic alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• Sparkling in-ground pool – with shade sails and established tropical gardens
• Reverse cycle split system air conditioning across the open plan lounge and living area
• The laundry includes ample storage and offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• Double garage with remote panel lift door and direct internal access into the home
• 12 x 7.5 metre 3 bay shed with power and a toilet plus provision for a shower
• High entry carport ideal for large caravans and boats
• 7 kW solar power system with 5kw inverter
• Section of fruit trees and established low maintenance gardens throughout
Make no mistake the sellers are not testing the market and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection Or a FaceTime walkthrough – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one ….
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open house to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.