House For Sale 2 Jardine Street Urraween
HOUSE FOR SALE 2 JARDINE STREET URRAWEEN
2 Jardine Street Urraween, Qld
House Buy – Offers from $450,000
This stunning inner suburban oasis was completed in 2017 and is positioned on a low maintenance 591m2 corner allotment – making it the perfect “home base” to return to between your nomadic travels with space to accommodate a large RV or caravan.
This home is located in the highly sought-after master-planned community of Augustus in the popular suburb of Urraween. You will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with having essential amenities including, shopping centres, hospitals, medical centres, golf course and everything else that makes Hervey Bay great all within a short 5-10 minutes drive away.
2 Jardine Street, Urraween Features: –
• 591m2 allotment offering clear side access
• Stylish modern home completed in 2017
• Four spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes air-conditioning, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower, vanity and toilet
• Stylish kitchen with large stone island benchtop with loads of storage & pantry
• Quality appliances include a gas cooktop with range hood and dishwasher
• Vast open plan dining and living area
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Separate lounge/media room
• Alfresco outdoor entertaining area under the main roof
• The laundry offers outside access
• Double garage with remote panel lift door
• Clear side access and space for caravan or boat
• Playground and dog park across the road
• Hi-speed NBN and plumbed natural gas to the house
• Currently tenanted until the 7th of June 2021
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: The associated images have been provided prior to the current tenancy.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.