House For Sale 2 Elgin Court Urraween
HOUSE FOR SALE 2 ELGIN COURT URRAWEEN
2 Elgin Court Urraween, Qld
House Buy – under offer
Immaculate and beautifully presented in the highly sought-after suburb of Urraween and centrally located close to key amenities including, Shopping centres, hospitals, medical centres, golf course and everything else that makes Hervey Bay great.
2 Elgin Court Urraween features:-
• Positioned on an elevated 716m2 corner allotment to capture the sea breezes
• Modern stylish home tastefully refurbished throughout ( built 2002 )
• 4 spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom is located upstairs and includes a parent’s retreat, walk-in wardrobe and lavish
ensuite with large bath and walk-in screen less shower and separate toilet
• The main bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity plus a separate toilet
• The stylish kitchen includes loads of storage and quality appliances including an electric cooktop with
range hood, wall oven, microwave oven, dishwasher & pantry
• Vast open plan living and dining area seamlessly opens out to the fantastic alfresco outdoor
• Split system air conditioning across the main living area
• 7 seat spa bath surrounded by established low maintenance tropical gardens
• Highly energy-efficient home with a 3.2 kW solar power system and solar hot water service
• Double garage with covered access to the home
• Take a 3D Virtual Tour of this lovely home via the link now
• Currently tenanted at $520pw lease end 22nd October 2021
Homes in this location are in high demand and in short supply – so here is your opportunity!
The owners are calling for an immediate sale – contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided.
Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes. NOTE – Photos are from our previous marketing campaign with the owner’s furniture and belongings.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell