House For Sale 2 Christine Avenue Torquay this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 2 CHRISTINE AVENUE TORQUAY
2 Christine Avenue Torquay, Qld
House Buy – $1,045,000
This stunning architecturally designed and custom-built home was completed in 2008 and has been thoughtfully positioned on an 832m2 North facing corner allotment to capture the prevailing sea breezes, easy walking distance to beautiful Shelly Beach with a selection of cafes and restaurants to choose from while strolling Hervey Bays’ stunning esplanade and beaches.
This unique home offers self-contained living across both levels, which will be ideal for those with extended family and teenagers living with them – not to mention those unexpected friends who are sure to arrive once they know you are living in beautiful Hervey Bay.
2 Christine Ave Torquay features: –
• 832m2 North-facing corner allotment, easy walking distance to the beach
• Stunning architecturally designed and custom-built home completed in 2008
• Self-contained living across both levels – ground floor features high ceilings
• Ground floor includes two bedrooms with ceiling fans, and built-in wardrobes, a kitchenette, an open plan dining and living area and a lovely bathroom
• Top floor includes two bedrooms with ceilings, fans and built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom is located upstairs and includes air conditioning, a walk-in wardrobe and a lavish ensuite, plus direct access to the front verandah
• A second bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, a luxurious bath, a screenless shower with rain head, a vanity, and a toilet
• A separate study or home office / 5th bedroom
• The stylish kitchen features beautiful stone bench tops, loads of storage drawers and a pantry plus an appliance nook, and a built-in breakfast booth
• Quality appliances include a freestanding electric oven with a 5-burner gas cooktop and rangehood. There is also a dishwasher and plumbing provision for refrigerators with icemakers and water filters
• An open-plan dining and living area with beautiful hardwood floors
• A separate lounge and living area again with those beautiful hardwood floors
• Surround sound speakers across both levels, both inside and outside
• A fabulous North facing verandah overlooks the sparkling in-ground pool below
• A private alfresco outdoor entertaining area on the ground floor
• A sparkling inground solar heated pool
• A large laundry with linen storage and built-in ironing board
• Electric gate entrance to the oversized double garage with a remote panel lift door, tiled flooring, and direct internal access into the home
• A second entry gate to a high-entry carport ideal for large RVs caravans and boats
• A lined workshop shed with power and awning to the side
• Two rainwater tanks of approx. Twenty-two thousand litres each that can supply the home
• A large solar power system and solar hot water service
• Bore water pump for watering
• Low-maintenance tropical gardens and Zoysia grass that doesn’t require mowing
Homes of this calibre in this location do not become available often, and they are always highly sought after – so don’t miss this opportunity!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection or a Facetime walk-through – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for complete details.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.