House For Sale 2 Bronte Place Urraween this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 2 BRONTE PLACE URRAWEEN
2 Bronte Place Urraween, Qld
House Buy – $402,500
You will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with being only minutes away from Hervey Bays key amenities, including shopping centres, schools, TAFE, university, hospitals, golf courses, cafes, restaurants, esplanade and beach.
Showcasing a light and spacious single level design, this family inspired home exudes modern sophistication to create an exceptional living retreat designed to make the most of leisure living by bringing in as much of the outdoors as possible.
2 Bronte Place Urraween features:
* Elevated 514m2 allotment to capture the prevailing sea breezes.
* Stylish modern Ron Brown home – completed in 2015
* 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Main bedroom includes an ensuite and air conditioning
* Bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity + separate toilet
* Kitchen features stone benchtops, pantry, induction cooktop, rangehood, oven, dishwasher and plumbing for
refrigerators with water filters and ice makers
* Vast open plan dining and living area with reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
* The fantastic alfresco outdoor entertaining area includes shade blinds
* Separate lounge/media room with reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
* Laundry is located in the garage and offers direct access outside to the clothesline
* Double garage with seamless 2-Pac floor and remote panel lift door
* 3.5kw solar power system and solar hot water service
* Side access and space for an RV, camper trailer caravan or boat
* Situated in a quiet cul de sac
* Rental appraisal $390.00 – $410.00 Per Week
The sellers have reduced the price for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.