House For Sale 2-4 Marlin Street Kawungan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 2-4 MARLIN STREET KAWUNGAN
2-4 Marlin Street Kawungan, Qld
House Buy – $825,000
This home will be ideal for those looking to make the “Sea Change” and need space for everyone and everything to enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living in beautiful Hervey Bay.
Located on a large 2089m2 m2 corner allotment in the popular bayside suburb of Kawungan – this well-maintained and tastefully refurbished brick home offers the convenience that comes with being only minutes away from the thriving heart of the Hervey Bay CBD and essential amenities including – Stockland and Pialba Place shopping centres, Bunnings, hospitals, schools, TAFE, university, golf course, esplanade, cafes, restaurants and the beach.
2-4 Marlin St Kawungan features: –
• A large 2089m2 m2 corner allotment with a lovely low-set brick home
• Four spacious bedrooms, all with new carpet, ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes air conditioning, two built-in wardrobes and a lavish new ensuite
• The bathroom includes a shower and a vanity, and there is a separate toilet
• An open-plan living and dining room with cypress pine timber floor, ceiling fans and split system air conditioning
• The kitchen includes ample bench and storage space, plus a pantry
• Appliances include a four-burner gas hot plate with a range hood, an oven and a dishwasher
• A fantastic North facing covered outdoor entertaining deck with plantation shutters screen
• A sparkling in-ground swimming pool
• A wide verandah wraps around three sides of this home
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• The garage includes three car spaces with one remote door. Two of the bays have been converted into a large, fully lined room currently used as an office with spit system air conditioning. This area would be suitable for a range of applications or could easily be converted back into garage spaces if needed
• There is also ample space to accommodate large RVs, Caravan or boats
• A large underground rainwater tank of approx. 5000 gallons
Homes on this land size offering these features in this location are always in high demand, so don’t miss this opportunity!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection or a video walk-through – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.