House For Sale 2/1 Alana Court Torquay this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 2/1 ALANA COURT TORQUAY
2/1 Alana Court Torquay, Qld
House Buy – $423,000
This lovely duplex home will be ideal for those looking to make the “Sea Change” and secure a low-maintenance home base to return to between your nomadic travels in the highly sought-after bay-side location of Torquay. This is where you will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with being only minutes away from the thriving heart of the Hervey Bay CBD and essential amenities, including Stockland and Pialba Place shopping centres, Bunnings, hospitals, schools, TAFE, university, golf course, esplanade, cafes, restaurants and the beach.
Astute investors will also note the location and rental vacancy rates are as tight as we have ever seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market!
First-home buyers looking to take their first step onto the property ladder in an established area with solid growth potential and room to add additional value should also take note.
U2/1 Alana Court Torquay features: –
• Well maintained brick-and tile duplex home in a quiet court
• Two spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
• The bathroom has been tastefully refurbished and features floor-to-ceiling tiles, a shower, a vanity, and a toilet
• An open-plan living and dining area with ceiling fan and split system air conditioning
• The kitchen has been completely upgraded and includes a pantry
• Appliances include an electric stove with rangehood
• A covered alfresco outdoor entertaining area complete with roll-down shade blinds
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• A fully fenced private exclusive-use yard
• The single garage has been converted into a utility room with a tiled floor and sliding glass door to the front – but it can easily be reinstated if needed
• A single covered carport plus ample exclusive use space for a caravan, RV or boat
Duplex homes are always in limited supply and are highly sought after – so don’t miss this opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private viewing or a video call walkthrough – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.